Taking A Look At The Festival of Fantasy Parade


Today we are super fortunate to have a contribution from Florida based photographer, and super awesome geeky girl, Karen Martin! She brings us a stunning look at a few sections of the very anticipated and loved Magic Kingdom parade, Festival of Fantasy.


While I haven't personally seen the show, Karen's use of saturation, contrast and rich color brings this parade to into a larger than life perspective. I'm losing my mind at the details!

Pub Thug and mime - Ulf!

Rapunzel

Flynn and a very unhappy Maximus

Merida!

Clan DunBroch sigil

I'm trip planning for next year and these photos solidified one of my must-sees at the parks. So amazing!

Expect more from Karen in the future. I hear she found a very popular dragon... and some dwarves.

Let us here what you think and can't wait to see at ANY of the Disney parks in the comments below!

Cheers!
*i

P.S. Thank you Karen! <3

Comments