Oogie Boogie Christmas Cake




Well well well... what have we here?

I'm currently attending culinary school, and this session has me working on fancy cakes which is so foreign to me. With the holidays, our curriculum has been adjusted and we are pumping out Winter inspired confectioneries.




Our sculpted cake landed me thinking of my beloved Oogie Boogie. Inspired by a little chibi plush sold in the parks, I sketched him out in full holiday cheer opening the best present ever. He is my first sculpted cake, ever! As well as my first go with fondant.

He's made of pound cake and rice krispies with vanilla American frosting, covered with fondant and painted with edible paints. He was not made with any intention of being eaten and is currently living in my living room.


He's kinda awesome.

Share your Disney confectioneries with us in the comments below!


Cheers!
*i

Comments