Happy October! There is usually a big build up to this month in our little casita and now it's finally here. To celebrate, I made Halloween sprinkle bark! I used the same technique as the cake bark but didn't add cake mix. I added creepy Halloween sprinkles, but you can use this recipe and add Halloween candy too! It's SUPER easy to make and very delicious.
Birthday Cake Bark
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 ounces black candy chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Melt dark chocolate according to instructions on the package. Be sure to not burn your chocolate. You want it silky smooth!
- Pour melted dark chocolate onto your parchment/mat and spread (with a small offset spatula for ease) until desired thickness is achieved (I measured 8x8). Freeze for 20 minutes to set.
- Melt your candy chocolate according to package instructions.
- Remove pan with set chocolate from the freezer and pour candy chocolate on top, repeating the same spreading technique as you did with the dark chocolate. Toss sprinkles on right away. Freeze for 20 more minutes.
- Once set, break or cut into pieces. Store in the refrigerator.